August 12, 2011

T.G.I.F.

The acronym T.G.I.F. (Thank God It's Friday) is a popular phrase that highlights the longing and affection that regular working stiffs have for Friday, the last day of the work week in most countries. So people are generally in a good mood and surprisingly productive when Friday rolls around. After all, they have the whole weekend to look forward to. It's no surprise, then, that there are a large number of songs inspired by this day of the week, huh? For this playlist I have selected what I feel are the best.





1 comment:

patapalo said...

me encanta la cálida voz de Jens Lekman, lo escuché un día en un sitio que se llama "el tomate" y lo tageé con el shazam automáticamente. Un amigo me contó que a Jens Lekman le dejó su chica con el corazón roto y su último disco está absolutamente dedicado al desamor.

Un abrazo Kurru.