March 10, 2012

Sweet-Tempered

The Aussie band The Temper Trap is ready to treat fans (ME!) to their stunning forthcoming album, The Temper Trap, which is the follow up to critically-acclaimed platinum-selling debut long-player Conditions, featuring the hit single Sweet Disposition, one of my fav songs ever. Omigoodness, I have no idea how many times I've listened to this tune, buuut I truly think I will never get tired of it, and I won't be able to get it out of my head either.



It has been almost three years in the making, with the Melbourne guys spending stints in London, Spain (yay!) and California in between a hectic tour schedule. The self-titled 12-track collection is due for release on May 21 (June 5 in USA) and it'll be the band's first as a newly-expanded five-piece outfit following the permanent addition of Joseph Greer on keyboard and guitar.

May seems like a long way off, so they have decided to give to all of us a sneak peak unveiling the official video for the cut Rabbit Hole. In addition, these lads are giving us another early taste of the their long-awaited stuff, called Need Your Love, which will be officially revealed on March 27. These two singles not only met my expectations, but may have exceeded them already. Watch (and listen) to them below. Hey, is your Temper Trap going to flare up?


 


No comments: