January 9, 2014

Mashing Up

Everyone stop. Ears to the ground. What's that familiar tune I hear? OMG, OMFG! My all-time fave bands together in same cool song? Ouch, wait! Please, somebody, please... pinch ME!! Tell me it's not a dream!!

The first real band I got into was probably Oasis. Phew! I became a real sucker for WTSMG album. How long it took me to save up for it! Still sounds as awesome as it did when I got it in 1997 (at the age of 15). It was an eye-popping improvement to jump from cassette tape to CD. 

And what to say about Two Door Cinema Club? As you can probably guess, I'm a big fan of these Irish guys who can't help but rock your face off. Lately I don't really listen to them often, though. 

Ah, thanks a bunch for this bitchin' stuff, Juergen! Wholly appreciated!


Instru : Oasis > Wonderwall
Acapella : Two Door Cinema Club > What You Know


Instru : Two Door Cinema Club > What You Know
Acapella : Oasis > Wonderwall

No comments: